Some People Never Learn…

by JC

buy partisanship

JUST PICK UP THE DAMN BALL AND RUN WITH IT!!!


  1. Tim

    Oh, I thought that was Nancy Pelosi….

    I know, with 53% of the vote, fuck the other 47% right?

    • Tim, you don’t want to set those rules. See, you’ve just declared the health care debate as an ‘exclusive or’ choice, a zero sum. For one party to get what they want, the other has to get “fucked”, right? Given that those are the rules *you* set, perhaps you can explain why the 53% should get “fucked” instead of the 47%.

      There, is that dealing with your argument enough?

  2. JC

    That’s what Bush did when he lost by over a half million votes in 2000. Except he fucked like 100% of the voters.

    You only need to win (legitimately) by one vote to win an election. And elections have consequences. I guess you never learned that lesson.

    You’re just a poor loser, aren’t you Tim?

    • Tim

      Well, see when you win the electoral college, you win the presidential election. Read the Constitution sometime.

      Although he did win, he is still president of the rest of the people and should consider there interests. Especially all you lefties who claim he has some mandate or the majority of the American people want his reform. That simply isn’t true.

      Yes, I’m such a poor loser. Who would ever disagree with the anointed one, attack their character, don’t refute their argument. Good MO.

      • Steve W

        Cry baby cry, make your mother sigh, You’re old enough to know better…

        If you mean he should do nothing as health care costs consume a larger and larger share of GNP, then you aren’t really in favor of helping anyone except your small political party. You are in 3rd place, behind independents and Democrats, yet you think you are so important. You aren’t and everybody but you knows it.

        Selfish Republicans are hurting the whole country. Grow up.

      • JC

        Bush didn’t win the electoral college. He won a 5-4 victory in the Supreme Court shutting down the ballot counting in Florida–an undemocratic appointment to the presidency. Nothing Constitutional about any of that. Pure power politics stealing an election.

        And when did Bush consider the rest of the people’s interests? Never. It wash Bush & Co. all the way to the bank–laughing.

        You have no argument to refute. You have no knowledge about what “the majority of the American want.” Just a bunch of disinformation, misinformation, hatred and lies.




Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s


  • Pages

  • Recent Comments

    Miles on A New Shelter for Vets or an E…
    success rate for In… on Thirty years ago ARCO killed A…
    Warrior for the Lord on The Dark Side of Colorado
    Linda Kelley-Miller on The Dark Side of Colorado
    Dan on A New Shelter for Vets or an E…
    Former Prosecutor Se… on Former Chief Deputy County Att…
    JediPeaceFrog on Montana AG Tim Fox and US Rep.…
  • Recent Posts

  • Blog Stats

    • 1,673,036 hits
  • Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.

    Join 2,737 other followers

  • August 2009
    S M T W T F S
    « Jul   Sep »
     1
    2345678
    9101112131415
    16171819202122
    23242526272829
    3031  
  • Categories


%d bloggers like this: