Archive for September 25th, 2010

by jhwygirl

Stolen right from this comment:

35% of Rs put up with the other 15% because 15% of Ds are so radical that the 35% of Rs simply can’t accept the communism and authoritarian control of their lives that D’s 15% espouses.

And 35% of Ds put up with the other 15% because they can’t stand the Ayatollah like establishment of fundamental religion and invasion of individual rights that the 15% of Rs espouse.

And all 70% is completely fed up and weary of the other 30%, so much so that they don’t pay much attention except during the general election. Which leaves the primaries firmly in control of each party’s 15%.




  • Pages

  • Recent Comments

    Miles on A New Shelter for Vets or an E…
    success rate for In… on Thirty years ago ARCO killed A…
    Warrior for the Lord on The Dark Side of Colorado
    Linda Kelley-Miller on The Dark Side of Colorado
    Dan on A New Shelter for Vets or an E…
    Former Prosecutor Se… on Former Chief Deputy County Att…
    JediPeaceFrog on Montana AG Tim Fox and US Rep.…
  • Recent Posts

  • Blog Stats

    • 1,672,977 hits
  • Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.

    Join 2,737 other followers

  • September 2010
    S M T W T F S
    « Aug   Oct »
     1234
    567891011
    12131415161718
    19202122232425
    2627282930  
  • Categories